If your business doesn’t fit this description, don’t worry. There are alternative ways to get started on Google.
With free booking links and hotel ads, there are now more options to reach the millions of travelers searching for hotels on Google every day. Help your clients achieve their business goals and provide them with measurable results to make insight-led decisions.
First, you’ll need to ensure the properties you represent are providing their business information, rates, and availability to Google.
There are currently 2 ways your clients can connect their rates with Google:
- Direct integration: Using the Google Connectivity API
- Third-party integration: Using a third-party integration partner (fees for services may be charged)
Note: If you plan on providing the technical connection for prices and availability to Google for your client, review the connectivity partner guide.
- How to get started with free booking links: Work with your client’s connectivity provider to display booking links on relevant Google searches at no cost.
- How to get started with hotel campaigns: Drive more bookings through paid ads on targeted placements.
- How to set up a Google My Business profile: Attract customers with a great business profile.
- Try searching for the name of your property on Google Search.
- Select a date range with available rooms in the booking module under the property name and description.
- If you can view prices and booking links, then the property is providing their rates to Google either directly or through a third party.
If you’d like to learn more about opportunities for agencies in the future, fill out our interest form.