Depending on your Google Workspace editions, you will have access to different Google Meet features. Find out what editions have access to Premium Google Meet features.
Learn what Premium Meet features are available
Premium Meet features include:
- Breakout rooms - Moderators can use breakout rooms to divide participants into smaller groups during video calls.
- Polls - Moderators can create polls for participants to vote on during video calls.
- Live streaming - Moderators can live stream a video call so others can watch without being in the call.
- Q&A - Participants can ask moderators questions from within the video call.
- Hand raise - Participants can raise their hand to let moderators know they want to speak.
- Noise cancellation - Participants can filter out background noise to help limit distractions during a call.
- Attendance tracking - Moderators can get a report on who attended their video calls and live streams.
- Record a meeting - Moderators can record video calls for others to watch later.
- Anonymous joins - Anyone invited to your meeting can join on their computer, even if they aren't signed into a Google Account.
- Dial-in numbers - US and some international phone numbers are available for dial-in at no charge.
- Dial-out - In the US and Canada, you can dial-out to phone numbers or have Google Meet call you to join a meeting at no extra cost.
- Maximum call length - Users can have one-on-one calls and group calls for up to 24 hours.
- Multiple Co-Hosts - Meeting hosts can add up to 25 co-hosts to their meetings.
Google Workspace editions
Google Workspace for Education editions
|Education Fundamentals||Education Standard||Teaching & Learning Upgrade||Education Plus|
|Record a meeting|