For new and existing campaigns, you can add lead forms to help generate leads for your business. Lead forms appear in the following campaign types: "Search" and "Video".
To create and use a lead form, content in the lead form needs to meet the lead form requirements.
- Generate leads to drive up sales for your product or service.
- Drive leads into your marketing funnel to help get more conversions.
- Find and engage users interested in your product to create a new remarketing list.
How it works
- Lead forms help you collect leads directly from your ad. People interested in your business or service can engage with you by filling in the form.
- For "Search" campaigns, lead forms can be added to campaigns as extensions. For "Video" campaigns, lead forms can be added during campaign creation and in your campaign settings.
- You’ll be able to collect user info and then work on following up with potential customers.
Where you’ll see lead forms
- Video (only for TrueView for action campaigns)
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Available on mobile and tablet devices running:
- iOS (only for “Search” campaigns)