About lead forms
As part of an ad campaign, you can attach a form to your campaign to generate leads for your business. You can create a new campaign with a new lead form, or attach a new lead form to an existing campaign.
- Generate leads to drive up sales for your product or service.
- Drive leads into your marketing funnel to help get more conversions.
- Find and engage users interested in your product to create a new remarketing list.
How it works
- Lead forms help you collect leads directly from your ad.
- People interested in your business or service can engage with you by filling in the form.
- You’ll be able to collect user info and then work on following up with potential customers.
- You can download and manage your collected leads in a CSV file.
- Note: You’ll need to download your leads often, since you can only download leads that’ve been collected for the last 30 days.
- You can also receive your leads in real time, by linking your lead form to your customer relationship management (CRM), through a webhook. Learn more about how to set up a webhook integration for your lead form
Where you’ll see lead forms
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Taiwan, Province of China
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?