Use the migration tool to migrate your Hotel ads campaigns
The migration tool helps move your Hotel campaigns from the Hotel Ads Centre to Google Ads. This article explains how to use that tool.
- Target ROAS campaigns won't be supported in Google Ads, and can't be migrated with the migration tool. Consider replacing with the Commissions bid strategy in Google Ads.
- Commissions – Guest Stay campaigns will be supported in Google Ads, but are currently not supported by the migration tool.
- Campaigns won't carry over existing stats and performance history.
- Campaign stats and performance history for migrated campaigns will still be available in your Hotel Ads Centre account for a period of time following the migration.
- Audience list bid multipliers will only be migrated if the destination Google Ads account has access to those audience lists.
Learn more about Hotel ads account, campaign and bid limits.
- Log in to your Hotel Ads Centre account.
- In the top navigation panel, click Dashboard.
- Click on a campaign.
- Click the Copy to Google Ads button.
- In the pop-up window, select your Google Ads account.
- Click the Copy button.
- Repeat these steps for all supported campaign types.
The migration can take up to a day and you'll receive an email saying that the migration was successful, or that it failed and why. If the migration was successful, you'll be able to see your campaigns in your Google Ads account. All campaigns created by the migration tool in Google Ads will be paused by default.
Check on migrated campaigns
After you've migrated your campaigns from Hotel Ads Centre, enable your campaigns on Google Ads and pause them in the Hotels Ads Centre. If unpaused campaigns targeting the same traffic exist on the Hotel Ads Centre and on Google Ads, then the highest bidding campaign will be selected to serve. If a campaign in the Hotel Ads Centre bids the same amount as a campaign in Google Ads, then the Google Ads campaign will serve.