The “Linked accounts” page in your Google Ads and your Manager Account makes it possible for you to connect your Google Ads account to a variety of first and third party data sources. Bringing additional data and information into your account can help make your campaigns more effective, drive better ROI, and gain better insights into your campaign performance.
The Linked accounts page is organized into 3 main sections, designed to help you easily find the products you are looking for:
- Your linked accounts and products
- Your unlinked accounts and products, separated by the following:
- From Google (alphabetical order)
- Other popular products (alphabetical order)
From this page you can search for products by filtering for the following categories:
- Customer match
- Lead ads
You can also search for products by name using the search bar at the top of the page. To view product descriptions, hover your mouse over a product name, or click the icon next to the name.
Under “Manage & Link” you can check how many accounts are linked for each product, the number of pending requests for each product, when the accounts status were last modified.
View the “Linked accounts” page
Use the following steps to view the “Linked accounts page”:
- In your Google Ads account, click the Admin icon .
- Click Linked accounts.
Types of Linked Accounts and Data Imports
Google offers a variety of different data partners to import audiences, app data, conversions, customer match data and leads.
|Google Data Sources
|Ads Data Hub: This enables you to make campaign data available to vendors and agencies for third-party verification or analysis in a secure, cloud-based platform.
|Google Analytics: Here you can gain insight into the customer journey and that actions people take on your website or app. Import site engagement metrics, track events as conversions, and import remarketing audiences. More about our different Analytics offerings here: GA4, Analytics 360.
|Google Hotel Center: The Hotel Center platform helps you manage rates, availability, and other data used in your Google Ads Hotel campaigns.
|Google Merchant Center: Google Merchant Center helps you upload both store and product data to Google and make it available across a variety of Google services. You’ll be able to advertise your products with Shopping campaigns, dynamic remarketing, and more.
|Google Marketing Platform (GMP): This tool brings together a suite of tools that allow business owners to manage their marketing and analytics in one place; making it convenient to see how your Google Ads campaign performance tracks against other data in your marketing strategy.
|Google Optimize: Google Optimize enables you to run website experiments to determine the optimal experience for each group of users.
|Google Play: You can use Google Play to create remarketing lists based on current users of your app. Track in-app purchases as conversions to gain insight into which ads drive action.
|Google Search Console: Search Console tools and reports help you measure your site's Search traffic and performance, fix issues, and make your site shine in Google Search results.
|YouTube: You can gain insights into how viewers engage with your videos using YouTube. Remarket to people who interact with your channel, track actions people take after watching video ads, and drive clicks with call-to-action overlays.
- Product Linking: Link Ads Creative Studio and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Using Google Analytics and Google Ads together
- Product Linking: Link Hotel Center and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link your Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts
- Product Linking: Link Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link Optimize and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link Google Play and Google Ads accounts
- Product Linking: Link Search Console and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link YouTube channels and Google Ads accounts
- Product Linking: Link Customer Match partners and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link to Hubspot via Zapier
- Product Linking: Link Salesforce and Google Ads accounts
- Product Linking: Link Shopify to Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link Zapier and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link Zapier during campaign creation