You can now link Zapier during the campaign creation process. More specifically, when adding audiences to your new campaign, you’ll have the option to link Zapier and import customer segments. Follow the usual campaign creation process until you reach the option to add audiences. At that point, use the following steps to select a new segment:
- When you link a new segment, select Customer Segment click Continue.
- From the “Data type” dropdown, select 3rd-party CRM conversion data.
- From the “CRM Platform,” you can select either Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot, or Leadsbridge.
- Click Link to Zapier.
- Under “Link setup,” you can select the data integration from the dropdown, then click Next.
- The next window will walk you through the connection process. Click Link and you’ll be sent to the Zapier website to provide additional information on the Zapier user interface and pricing.
- Once you’ve provided the information on the Zapier website, click Create Data Integration.
Zapier Related Links
About Product Linking
- Product Linking: Link Ads Creative Studio and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link Ads Data Hub and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Using Google Analytics and Google Ads together
- Product Linking: Link Hotel Center and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link your Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts
- Product Linking: Link Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link Optimize and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Linking Google Play and Google Ads accounts
- Product Linking: Link Search Console and Google Ads
- Product Linking: Link YouTube channels and Google Ads accounts