A set of campaigns that share a key performance indicator. Campaign groups are helpful for tracking the overall performance of multiple campaigns with similar goals.
- Set performance targets to designate numerical goals shared by all campaigns in a campaign group.
- Monitor campaign group performance to see whether you’re on track to meet your performance targets. If not, you may consider adjusting your campaigns’ settings.
- You can create campaign groups with any combination of Search, Shopping, Display, or Video campaigns.
- A campaign can be added to only 1 campaign group at a time. It can’t belong to multiple campaign groups.
- Campaign groups are optional—not every campaign must belong to a campaign group.
- Any campaign using a shared budget cannot be added to a campaign group.
- Removing a campaign from a campaign group will remove its performance data from the campaign group.
- Create, view, and edit campaign groups by clicking Campaign groups in the left navigation panel.