Buy more Google storage
Your Google Account starts with 15 GB of free storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. You can buy more storage within Google Drive, or upgrade to Google One to get extra benefits. Learn about upgrading to Google One.
- You can update your storage plan for a monthly or annual fee.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees.
- Buying Google storage is only available in some countries. Find countries where you can buy storage.
You can get extra storage for your Google products.
If you already pay for a Drive plan, you'll be automatically upgraded to Google One for free. Learn more about how your existing storage works with Google One.
If you don't have a Drive plan, you can become a Google One member to get more storage, help from experts, and extra member benefits.
Note: Before upgrading your storage, make sure your payment method is up to date. Learn how to update your payment details.
- On your computer, go to www.google.com/settings/storage.
- Select a storage plan.
- Follow the directions to enter your payment information.
- Click Subscribe.
After you upgrade, your Google One membership replaces your current Drive storage plan. Learn how your existing storage works with Google One.
Buy more Google One storage
Google One members get even more storage space, plus exclusive benefits and family plan sharing. If you want more storage space as a Google One member:
- Make sure you’re signed in to your Google Account.
- On your computer, visit the Google One website.
- Choose a different storage plan.
Check if your Google Drive storage is updated
After you purchase storage on Google Drive:
- It can take up to 24 hours for the storage to be available. You can check your storage at https://www.google.com/settings/storage.
- If your storage is incorrect, sign in to your Google Account to see if your payment went through.
Switch to a plan with less storage
If you don’t use all the space you have right now, or you want to pay less for Google storage, downgrade or cancel your storage plan.