Google Workspace Individual is a subscription plan that helps small business owners be more productive.
- Conduct group meetings longer than 60 minutes on a computer
- Live stream meetings to YouTube
- Use noise cancellation
- Join meetings by phone
- Use breakout rooms, hand raising, and polls in meetings
- Create branded newsletters and announcements with customizable layouts.
- Use multi-send to email recipients individually.
- Personalize emails with mail merge.
- Create appointment schedules for different services
- Share appointment schedules via web or mobile devices
- Add an appointment schedule button to your website
- Embed your booking page onto your website
- Set appointment schedule start and end dates
- Select secondary calendars to determine booking availability
- Change a specific date’s availability
- Add buffer time between appointments
- Set a maximum number of appointments
- Require email verification for appointments
- Edit your booking form
- Send reminder emails
- 1 TB of cloud storage
Is Google Workspace Individual available in my country or region?
Google Workspace Individual is currently available in:
- Hong Kong SAR China
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
Subscribe to Google Workspace Individual
You can sign up for a 14-day trial of Google Workspace Individual on your personal Google Account. When you sign up, you can select a monthly or annual subscription. After your trial ends, your subscription begins automatically. For prices and to subscribe, get started with Google Workspace.
If you use Google Meet or Calendar, you might get a prompt to subscribe to Google Workspace Individual. To subscribe, follow the steps provided in Google Meet or Calendar or go to Google Workspace Individual.