Fix Chromebook problems
Use the guides below to fix common Chromebook problems.
- Chromebook hardware (like the battery, keyboard, or screen)
- Chromebook software (including updates, speed, and performance)
- Wireless or mobile networks
- Wired networks
- Printer not detected
- Documents not printing
- Sign-in errors
- Permissions or Guest mode issues
- Webpage loads slowly
- "This webpage is not available"
- "Aw, snap!"
- "The following plug-in has crashed..."
- Supported file types and external devices
- Mobile data
To tell us about a problem with your Chromebook:
- Open Chrome .
- Click More .
- Go to Help Report an issue.
Mel is a Chromebook expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.