Before you contact support, we'd like to make sure the issue you're experiencing can be handled by this team. If your issue fits with the guidelines below, please click Contact Us in the top-right of the Help Center to contact support.
Organizations that have purchased Chrome licenses are entitled to support for all software issues covered under the Technical Support Service Guidelines. This includes the following:
- Admin console policies
- Chrome device management
- Chrome Operating System issues
- Browsing issues not caused by third-party software or websites
- App and extension issues not caused by third-party software
We provide support for only the latest stable version of Chrome OS.
If you're a G Suite or G Suite for Education customer or if you have Chrome Enterprise Support, Google provides support for Chrome browser administration issues covered under the G Suite Technical Support Service Guidelines. Administration issues are those that involve configuring, deploying, or installing the Chrome browser in an enterprise setting.
We support issues with the administration tools, including the following:
- Windows Group policy templates
- MSI installer for the Chrome browser
- Legacy Browser Support extension for Chrome
- Admin console policies (G Suite and G Suite for Education accounts)
- Browser issues not caused by third-party software or websites
We provide support for only the latest stable version of Chrome.