As the world is increasingly impacted by COVID-19, many organizations are deploying remote workers. The resources below will help you get started with deploying a remote workforce with Chrome Enterprise.Learn how Chrome Enterprise can help
With the right tools in place, businesses can enable their employees to be effective and productive remotely. Chrome Enterprise provides a complete cloud-based platform to help employers:
- Deploy devices quickly and without having to image devices
- Remotely manage devices with our cloud-based Google Admin console
- Protect their workforce with built-in and proactive security measures
- Give employees access to cloud-based or legacy apps through Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions
To learn about Chrome Enterprise security features and supporting Google products, watch our webinar on Securing remote workers with Google & Chrome Enterprise
Explore a variety of Chromebooks, including laptops and convertibles by visiting Explore Chrome devices.
Manage Chromebooks in your organization by following recommended steps and best practices. The resources below will help to make sure your employee's devices are enrolled and adhere to the policies that you set. Once these steps are completed, your employees are ready to go, and you can manage the devices remotely with the cloud-based Google Admin console.
- Learn end to end Chromebook deployment including how to sign up, enroll, and manage devices using the Google Admin console. For details, check out this quick start deployment guide or watch this session.
- Set up policies to enable a remote workforce on Chromebooks. For details, see 10 best practices.
- Watch how-to demo videos from Chrome Enterprise for more details.
A strong onboarding process is important to make new employees feel comfortable and productive. We're here to help and support you in every step of the way as your organization deploys Chromebooks to employees
- Help your employees make a smooth transition to Chromebooks. Share with them, 10 steps to set up your Chromebook.
- To help your employees get the most from their Chromebook, share this tips & tricks guide
- Use Chrome Remote Desktop to help your employees with technical problems. See Setting up a Virtual IT Support & Services Desk
As an administrator you can manage and provide access to apps on an employee's device. Chromebooks can access apps through Chrome browser, Google Play Store, and VDI solutions.
- Automatically install and pin Google Play Store apps for employees. To learn more, visit Google Play apps on Chromebooks.
- Explore RingCentral's Contact Center options and learn how your business can provide an excellent customer experience.
- If employees need access to Windows® apps, explore the VDI solutions below which have information on how to deploy them:
Citrix Guide or watch this video:
VMware Guide or watch this video:
Cameyo Guide or watch this video:
Your team can stay connected through Google Meet. You can also explore other solutions that can help you keep your employees productive.
- Manage Chrome Browser from the Google Admin console, across all of your Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac®, and Linux® devices.
- Stay connected with Google Meet video conferencing from G Suite. For details see, Set up Meet .
- For information on how to work remotely with G Suite, video meetings, group chat, and document collaboration apps, watch Cloud OnAir on demand content or check out Working Remotely with G Suite.
- Convert Windows® & Mac® devices into a managed into a managed Chromium environment with Neverware.
- Learn how BeyondCorp Remote Access allows employees, contractors, and other users to work securely from virtually any location without a traditional VPN.