Get the latest updates in Google Calendar.
October 2021Use focus time in Google Calendar
To reserve time for your individual work, schedule focus time in Google Calendar.
September 2021Email or chat with event attendees
August 2021Set your working location
July 2021Respond to event invitations
June 2021Google Workspace Individual
Google Workspace Individual is a subscription plan to help small business owners be more productive. Learn about Google Workspace Individual.
With Google Workspace Individual, you can create and manage an appointment booking page and your appointment schedules in Google Calendar. Learn how to set up and create appointments.
May 2021Add or remove Birthdays, Holidays & other calendars
- Get started with Google Calendar
- Set up and modify Google Calendar settings
- Create and manage events
- Manage your calendar notifications
- Turn notifications on or off.
- Change the timing of snoozed notifications on your computer.
- Split your working hours based on your availability.
- Schedule out-of-office events that repeat.
- Open Google Calendar in a Chrome browser.
- View your calendar and events from the last 4 weeks or any time in the future.
- View events by day, week, or month.
- Show, edit, and create events on your personal calendars.
- Easily create and edit events in one place.
- View details about an event location.
- Get directions.
- Preview the location of an event.
- Add travel time to an event.
Report event invitations as spam on Android
View your calendar in dark mode on Android
See your coworker’s calendar and schedule events more quickly
RSVP to Calendar events from forwarded invitations
SMS notifications removed from Calendar
View Calendar attachments in Google Meet
You can now view attachments included in Google Calendar directly from a video meeting in Meet. Learn more about how to open Calendar attachments in Google Meet.
Non-Google Calendar users always get email notifications
Add non-Google conferencing apps to events
Suggest a new meeting time
When you get a Calendar invitation, you can suggest to meet at a different time. You will see the other attendees’ calendars to find a time that works for everyone. Learn how to propose a new meeting time.