Save time with suggested work locations
Report a task as spam
Report an assigned task from a shared surface, such as a space or document, as spam. Learn how to report assigned tasks as spam.
Client-side encryption (CSE) is now available to more customers on desktop
You can use CSE with:
- Google Workspace Enterprise Plus
- Education Plus
- Education Standard users
January 2023Avoid appointment schedule conflicts
In addition to desktop, CSE is available in beta on mobile. With CSE, you can:
- Strengthen your events’ data security.
- Take control of encryption keys and identity providers that access those keys.
October 2022Manage client-side encrypted (CSE) events on desktop (beta)
August 2022Add or edit your working location
July 2022Add or block invitations from senders
- Automatically add invitations from known senders to your calendar.
- Block invitations from unknown senders.
- Add an appointment schedule button to your website.
- Embed your booking page on your website.
May 2022Share appointment schedules from your mobile device
April 2022Add existing meeting notes to an event from Google Calendar
March 2022Use appointment schedules for work and school
If your account is Business Standard or above, you can preview appointment schedules to:
- Create your own booking page
- Customize your appointment availability
Learn more about appointment schedules and how they differ from appointment slots.
February 2022Find & manage pending tasks
January 2022New features in appointment schedules
December 2021Switch between Google Accounts in the Google Calendar app
When you manage invitation settings in Calendar, you can choose to add invitations to your calendar automatically or after you RSVP to an invitation through email.
October 2021Use focus time in Google Calendar
September 2021Email or chat with event attendees
August 2021Set your working location
July 2021Respond to event invitations
June 2021Google Workspace Individual
Google Workspace Individual is a subscription plan to help small business owners be more productive. Learn about Google Workspace Individual.
With Google Workspace Individual, you can create and manage an appointment booking page and your appointment schedules in Google Calendar. Learn how to set up and create appointments.
May 2021Add or remove Birthdays, Holidays & other calendars
- Get started with Google Calendar
- Set up and modify Google Calendar settings
- Create and manage events
- Manage your calendar notifications
- Turn notifications on or off.
- Change the timing of snoozed notifications on your computer.
- Split your working hours based on your availability.
- Schedule out-of-office events that repeat.
- Open Google Calendar in a Chrome browser.
- View your calendar and events from the last 4 weeks or any time in the future.
- View events by day, week, or month.
- Show, edit, and create events on your personal calendars.
- Easily create and edit events in one place.
- View details about an event location.
- Get directions.
- Preview the location of an event.
- Add travel time to an event.
Report event invitations as spam on Android
View your calendar in dark mode on Android
See your coworker’s calendar and schedule events more quickly
January 2019SMS notifications removed from Calendar
View Calendar attachments in Google Meet
You can now view attachments included in Google Calendar directly from a video meeting in Meet. Learn more about how to open Calendar attachments in Google Meet.