About Advertiser Features
Google Analytics Advertiser Features is a collection of features that takes advantage of the DoubleClick cookie so you can do things like:
- Create Remarketing Audiences based on specific behavior, demographic, and interest data, and share those lists with AdWords
- Use demographic and interest data in your Analytics reports
- Create Segments based on demographic and interest data
If you’re an Analytics Premium user, you have access to the additional features of being able to see DoubleClick Campaign Manager data in your reports, and being able to create remarketing lists in Analytics and share them with DoubleClick Bid Manager.
You enable Google Analytics Advertiser Features so that Analytics can collect information about your users from the DoubleClick cookie when it is present, along with the information Analytics normally collects.
For more information about the DoubleClick cookie, visit the Google Advertising Privacy FAQ.
Remarketing with Google Analytics
Remarketing with Google Analytics lets you segment your audience of past site users and deliver relevant ads for your Google Display Network campaigns based on the actions those users took on your site.
You create a remarketing audience from the Google Analytics Admin page.
Demographics and Interests reporting
With Demographics and Interests reporting in Google Analytics, you can:
- Understand how your site audience breaks down by Age, Gender, and Interests.
- Better target your ad spend. Once you’ve used the reports to identify who visits your site, and who converts, you can target your ads to those specific audiences. (The Age, Gender, and Interests dimensions correspond exactly to the demographic and interest data available for targeting in AdWords.)
- Use Age, Gender, and Interests to build Segments for your reports.
- Use Age, Gender, and Interests to build Remarketing Lists.
These reports are located in the Audience section of Google Analytics.
Segments let you isolate and analyze subsets of sessions and users. When you enable Advertiser Features, you have the additional options of isolating data by age, gender, and interest so you can uncover more detailed information about your audience.
Access Segments at the top of your Analytics reports.
DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration
When you successfully complete the integration, you’ll see a new set of DoubleClick reports located in the Acquisition section of Analytics. You’ll also see traffic from Display ads in other Acquisition reports, as well as in the Conversions > Multi-Channel Funnels reports.
DoubleClick Bid Manager integration
The DoubleClick Bid Manager integration with Analytics allows Google Analytics Premium customers to create remarketing lists in Analytics and have those lists available in DoubleClick Bid Manager.