Performance target: Definition
A numerical target shared by all the campaigns in a campaign group. Setting a performance target allows you to monitor your campaign group’s performance with respect to your target.
- A performance target is measured by specific metrics related to clicks or conversions for a single campaign group.
- Setting an optional date range for your performance target lets you be even more specific about the goals that you set. With enough performance data, you’ll also see whether or not your campaign group is on track to meet your target by its end date.
- A single campaign group cannot have multiple performance targets with overlapping date ranges.
- Performance targets are only available for campaign groups (not single campaigns).
- Set a performance target when creating a campaign group or in the "Performance targets" tab of an existing campaign group.