Follow these steps to get your AdSense account up and running:
1. Create an AdSense account
2. Activate your AdSense account
To activate your AdSense account complete the following tasks:
- Enter your payments information
- (Optional) See how ads look on your site
- Connect your site to AdSense
3. Wait for your payments information and your site to be reviewed
We review your payments information to make sure it's correct. We review your entire site to check it complies with the AdSense Program policies. When we're done, we send you an email with details on your activation status. This usually takes a few days, but in some cases can take up to 2 weeks.
4. Start showing ads
When your AdSense account is fully activated, you're ready to start showing ads. Learn how to set up ads on your site.
To help you run a successful AdSense account, we recommend Your guide to AdSense.
If we can't activate your AdSense account
In some situations, we can't activate your AdSense account. Depending on the reason, you might be able to resume the activation process. For more information, see: What to do if AdSense can't activate your account.