As part of the AdSense activation process you can choose to preview how ads look on your site before they go live. You might want to do this if you're curious about what Google ads look like and where they'll appear on your site. In the preview, you can also choose to turn on Auto ads so that ads will appear on your site as soon as your account is activated.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- On the AdSense homepage, click Add site.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
- Click Save.
Tip: If you own multiple sites, you can add them now too. On the AdSense homepage, open the site selector and click Add another site.
- On the AdSense homepage, in the "Ads" card, click Explore.
The ads settings preview opens.
- Use the ads settings preview to navigate your site and see how ads look on your pages.
- (Optional) If you want ads to appear as soon as your account is activated, turn on Auto ads.
- Click Apply to site.