To complete the AdSense activation process you need to connect your site to AdSense. Here's how:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Copy the code on your AdSense homepage.
- Paste the code into the HTML of your page, between the
</head>tags. Learn more about pasting ad code in our code implementation guide.WordPress user? Learn how to insert ad code in your WordPress site.View an example HTML page with the code added
<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-1234567890123456" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
This is the head of your page.
<title>Example HTML page</title>
This is the body of your page.
- (Optional) If you incorrectly entered the URL of your site when you created your AdSense account, click Edit and update your URL.
- Confirm you've pasted the code and click Done.
If we can't confirm the code is placed correctly on your site you'll see a message on your AdSense homepage. Here are some things to check to help you fix connection issues.
- Did you paste the code into the HTML of your site?
- Did you paste the code between the
- Did you paste the code into the site you used to sign up for AdSense?
- Did you provide the correct URL when you created your AdSense account? If you made a mistake, you can click Edit and update your URL.
- Is your site up and running? Make sure your site is published and live on the web.
- Can AdSense access your site without a password? If your site's login protected, consider temporarily removing the login so that we can reach your site. Note that after your account has been successfully activated, you can create a crawler login to display Google ads on your login-protected pages.