Overview of video content targeting
Some video features might not be enabled for your network. To learn more, contact your account manager.
Ad Manager enables content owners and publishers to monetize their video content more broadly. You can target ads not only to ad units on a webpage, but also to specific video content.
- Target ads for running shoes to specific sports videos
- Target ads for hotels to specific travel videos, only when those videos appear on a particular website
- Target ads for kitchen appliances to all videos within the "cooking" category
Target Ad Manager content
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Connect to a content source and ingest the metadata for the video content.
- Map video content metadata from your content source to how you want them categorized for targeting in Ad Manager.
- Target line items to specific videos or content metadata with any other standard targeting options.
- Pass the cmsid and vid parameters with your ad tag to your video player.