Add and manage Ad Manager companies
A company in Ad Manager is an advertiser, agency, or other party who you can associate with a campaign. Depending on the type of company, they might be used to negotiate a campaign, represent the ads you serve, or share your inventory and revenue. Some company associations are used to prevent competing advertisers from serving to the same page at the same time.
When an order is associated with a company in Ad Manager, you can invite company contacts to view reports about their campaigns.
- Advertiser: Advertising organization purchasing your site inventory.
- Agency: Organization managing ad accounts for clients.
- Ad network: Company representing multiple advertisers/agencies; used in line items and yield groups.
- House advertiser: Organization in your company representing ads that promote your site.
- House agency: Organization in your company managing ad accounts that promote your site.
- Partner: Publishing partner with established agreements to share inventory and revenue.
- Viewability provider: Third-party companies used to measure creative viewability.
If your network uses teams, only companies associated with your teams will appear.
Not all company types are available for all networks. Contact your account manager to learn more.
Add a new company
- Sign in to Google Ad Manager.
- Click Admin Companies.
- Click New company.
- Select the company type. You can't change company type once you save the company information.
- Enter the company name and any additional details.
- You have the option to apply labels to advertisers. Labels applied to advertisers can be used to manage competitive exclusion, which prevents line items from competing advertisers from serving to the same time.
- Optionally include general contact information for the company, such as phone, email and street address.
- Click Save.