If your organization is required under the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to appoint a data protection officer (DPO), an EU representative, or both, register their details in your team Admin console.
Register your representatives
- Sign in to the team Admin console.
- Click and select Settings.
- In the Security and Privacy Additional Terms section, click View and Update Representatives.
- Under Your data protection officer details or Your EU representative details, enter contact information, as required for your organization under the GDPR.
- Click Save.
About the DPO and EU representative
- A data protection officer (DPO) is the person designated, where applicable, to facilitate compliance with the provisions of the GDPR. The GDPR defines the criteria and the conditions under which a data protection officer must be designated.
- An EU representative is the person designated, where applicable, to represent customers not established in the EU with regard to their obligations under the GDPR.