If you have an Enterprise edition, you might not need to purchase a separate Cloud Identity Premium license to get these features. Compare your edition
- Enable auto licensing for Cloud Identity Premium if all users in a domain need Cloud Identity Premium.
- Cloud Identity users need a separate Google Workspace license to access Google Workspace core services.
- Check your licensing settings to make sure new users are assigned the correct license. Learn more
What you can do with Cloud Identity Premium
- Allow recommended apps and make them available for users to install. Learn more
- Manage company-owned devices. Learn more
- View your mobile audit log. Learn more
- Define rules to automate mobile device management. Learn more
- Browse SaaS apps. Learn more
- Set the session length for users in your domain. Learn more