Upgrade from Drive Enterprise to G Suite
If your Drive Enterprise users need access to G Suite features such as Gmail, you can upgrade your Drive Enterprise subscription to G Suite Enterprise.
Currently, you can’t downgrade from G Suite Enterprise to Drive Enterprise. Also, you can’t have Drive Enterprise and another edition of G Suite at the same time.
Before you begin
If you want G Suite Basic or Business for your users, first upgrade to G Suite Enterprise. Then downgrade to the subscription you want. See Downgrade your G Suite subscription.
If you’re an email-verified customer, before you upgrade, you need to verify your domain.
Upgrade to G Suite
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Under Available Upgrades, next to G Suite Enterprise, click Find Out More.
- In the bottom right, click Get started.
- Select your billing plan and enter the number of users needed.
- (Optional) In the Promotion Code field, enter any promotional code you might have.
- Click Continue.
- Check the box that appears on the screen to indicate that you have read the terms of the agreement and click Continue.
If you have trouble upgrading a resold domain, contact your reseller.