Make a manual payment
If you're making a payment to lift a G Suite suspension, see instead Lift a suspension.
For more flexibility in how you make payments for your G Suite subscription, make a manual payment. With manual payments, you can pay for your charges at any time, with any payment method in your billing account. For example, you can cover an outstanding balance or make an advanced payment. If you want to pay with a new payment method, or divide your balance among several forms of payment, you can easily do so.
To make a manual payment from your team Admin console:
- Sign in to the team Admin console.
- Click and select Billing.
- Click Edit payment information.
- Under Your balance, click Pay Early.
- On the Make a payment screen, select or add your payment method:
- To use the displayed payment method, do nothing. Skip to step 6.
- To use a different existing payment method, click Down arrow next to the displayed payment method and select a different method.
- To add a new payment method, click Down arrow next to the displayed method and select the option to add a credit or debit card or a bank account. Then enter the required information.
- Specify how much you'd like to pay. The minimum payment is typically $10 or equivalent in your currency.
- Click Make a Payment.
- Make sure that the payment details are correct, then click Confirm Got It.
Your account balance updates as soon as the payment is authorized. If you'd like to divide your outstanding balance between several payment methods, you can do so easily. Just repeat steps 5–9 for each form of payment, until your outstanding balance has all been paid.
After you make a manual payment, your account returns to its usual billing cycle. You'll receive an automatic charge on the last day of each month.