Navigate YouTube Studio
YouTube Studio is the new home for creators. You can manage your presence, grow your channel, interact with your audience and make money all in one place. Learn how to perform common creator tasks in YouTube Studio.
Creator Studio is going away soon, but you can temporarily go back by selecting Creator Studio Classic from the left-hand menu.
Open YouTube Studio
Go directly to studio.youtube.com or follow these steps to get to YouTube Studio:
- Sign in to your channel.
- In the top right-hand corner, select your profile picture .
- Select YouTube Studio (beta).
Use the top of the screen in YouTube Studio to:
- Search your videos and go directly to a video detail page
- Upload a new video or go live
- Get help
- Visit your channel, return to YouTube, switch accounts or sign out
Manage your channel
Use the left-hand menu to manage your videos and channel.
- Dashboard: Get a high-level overview of recent activity on your channel, along with what's new on YouTube.
- Videos: Find an overview of your videos and live streams.
- Analytics: Monitor the performance of your channel and videos with metrics and reports.
- Comments: View and reply to comments on your videos.
- Monetisation: (If eligible) Update merchandise and memberships settings.
- Other features: Find other channel-level features that are still being redesigned in YouTube Studio.
Manage your videos
In YouTube Studio, you'll see different tabs in the left-hand menu depending on whether you're viewing your entire channel or a specific video. To manage a specific video, visit the Videos page and click on the video's title or thumbnail. You can also use the search bar to find a video.
- Details: Make changes to your video's title, description and settings.
- Analytics: See metrics that are only available at the video level, like audience retention.
- Editor: Trim your videos and add end screens.
- Comments: View and reply to comments on that video.
- Translations: Add translated titles and descriptions to your videos.
- Other features: Find other video-level features that are still being redesigned in YouTube Studio.
Switch between the video and channel levels
Some tools, like the video editor, only appear when you've selected a specific video. To see more options, try switching between the channel and video levels.
To view options at the video level, click on a video's title or thumbnail. To return to the channel level, select the back arrow in the top left-hand corner of YouTube Studio.
Quickly open your channel or video
Search for your videos
Hover over items to see more options
Play , analytics and menu icons will occasionally show when hovering over certain information in YouTube Studio.
- Play icons allow you to quickly view your video on YouTube.
- Analytics icons let you jump to a particular video's analytics.
- Menu icons reveal a number of actions that you can take.
Get the latest updates
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- In the left-hand menu, select Send feedback.
- Type in your feedback and select Send.