What's new in YouTube Studio beta
On this page you can find the most important information about YouTube Studio beta, including the latest, upcoming, and previous features and updates. Keep in mind that many Creator Studio Classic features aren't currently included in YouTube Studio beta, but will be coming in the future.
- You can now have YouTube Studio open as your default studio, instead of Creator Studio Classic. Go to 'Set as default' or Settings in the left hand menu to change from Creator Studio Classic to YouTube Studio.
- YouTube Studio beta is now available in the same languages as Creator Studio Classic. If you want to switch language, please change your language on youtube.com or in Creator Studio Classic, before going to YouTube Studio.
- Inline deleting and downloading of your videos
- Improvements to the comments experience, including bulk actions.
- Non-English UI
- Full social sharing of a video from the Videos list.
- Comments bulk actions
- Analytics: Improved ways to visualize your data, and new metrics and insights to help you grow your channel.
- Brand new dashboard with stats, tips, actions to take, information, opportunities, and more!
- first version of a new video editor, starting with trimming functionality. Note that this is not a replacement for youtube.com/editor, but rather a revisioning of video enhancements and more features in Video Manager.
- Adding end screens and cards through Editor tool.
- Playlists functionality
- New uploads workflow
- Live streaming functionality
- Copyright workflow
- More bulk actions across the platform
Chat with other beta testers and the YouTube team about upcoming updates in the Creator Community.
Why should I use YouTube Studio beta?
Send feedback & feature requests
One of our main goals for YouTube Studio beta is to get feedback from creators. We want to make sure we get the basics right by getting creators involved as early as possible.
We know that many features aren't available yet, so we’d like to know which ones you’re missing the most, suggestions for new features, and any issues you have.
Here's how you can let us know:
"Send feedback" button
- In the left menu in YouTube Studio beta, click Send feedback.
- Type in your feedback. The more specific your feedback, the more helpful it is for us.
- Choose if you want to include a screenshot (you can highlight any information on the screen or remove personal information that's showing).
- Click Send. We won’t be able to reply to your submission, but we’ll definitely read and consider it.
Tell us why you're leaving
Connect in the Creator Community
How to get YouTube Studio beta
Switch between Beta and Classic
We know you can't do everything yet in the new YouTube Studio. To go back to the old version of Creator Studio, click the blue Creator Studio Classic in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Whenever you want to go to YouTube Studio, click the blue YouTube Studio beta in the bottom-left corner of the screen or go to studio.youtube.com.
You can also have YouTube Studio open as your default studio, instead of Creator Studio Classic. Go to 'Set as default' or Settings in the left hand menu to change from Creator Studio Classic to YouTube Studio.