Intro to YouTube Studio beta
YouTube Studio beta is the new home for creators. Here, you manage your channel, get insights that help you grow, and stay updated with the latest news. YouTube Studio beta is replacing Creator Studio and brings with it many changes and new features. Learn how to navigate YouTube Studio beta.
With YouTube Studio beta, it takes fewer clicks to perform top creator tasks, and tools are quicker to respond. The new design also means YouTube can build creator features faster and more reliably.
YouTube Studio beta has many new tools for finding data and insights on your channel’s performance.
- The new YouTube Analytics design shows a clear overview of your performance, from your channel as a whole to each specific video. It also has new metrics, like impressions, impressions click-through rate, and unique viewers. Learn more about the new YouTube Analytics.
- Video snapshots throughout YouTube Studio beta tell you how your latest video is performing as compared to your previous videos.
- Proactive insights give you quick info on your performance to save you time.
News and announcements
The new YouTube Studio beta Dashboard keeps you up to date with what's new and interesting on YouTube. You’ll find Ideas for you to help improve your channel, as well as News highlighting updates for the creator community. You can also select What’s new from the left menu for the latest updates to creator tools and features.
Other new features
- Merch & crowdfunding sites: Link to your merchandise or crowdfunding site(s) from your videos.
- Copyright Match Tool: Find full re-uploads of your original videos on other YouTube channels.
- Live tab: Manage your live streams in one place.
Why do I see YouTube Studio beta instead of Creator Studio?
If you don’t find what you need in YouTube Studio beta, follow these steps to return to Creator Studio Classic:
- From the left menu, select Creator Studio Classic or Other features.
- Select the reason you’re leaving and enter any feedback you have on YouTube Studio beta.
- Select Submit.