What's new in YouTube Studio beta
On this page you can find the most important information about YouTube Studio beta, including the latest, upcoming, and previous features and updates. Keep in mind that many Creator Studio Classic features aren't currently included in YouTube Studio beta, but will be coming in the future.
- Dashboard is now available in 24 languages, with more to come!
- Analytics charts now have multi-line graphs for easier comparisons
- The new Editor with Trimming and End Screens is available to all English channels, with non English coming very soon! Cards, blurring and more will be on their way soon as well.
- We're back in (bulk) action!
- Safari and Edge browser support for desktop
- Headlines that tell you how your latest video is performing, and where changes in performance come from.
- Normalized data for key metrics to give you a good sense of how your latest upload is performing, as compared to your previous uploads for the first hours/days.
- Comparisons and Currency in Analytics
- First version of a new video editor, including Trimming and End Screens (cards and more coming later)
- New uploads UI
- Improved live stream video management
Why should I use YouTube Studio beta?
Send feedback & feature requests
One of our main goals for YouTube Studio beta is to get feedback from creators. We want to make sure we get the basics right by getting creators involved as early as possible.
We know that many features aren't available yet, so we’d like to know which ones you’re missing the most, suggestions for new features, and any issues you have.
Here's how you can let us know:
"Send feedback" button
- In the left menu in YouTube Studio beta, click Send feedback.
- Type in your feedback. The more specific your feedback, the more helpful it is for us.
- Choose if you want to include a screenshot (you can highlight any information on the screen or remove personal information that's showing).
- Click Send. We won’t be able to reply to your submission, but we’ll definitely read and consider it.
Tell us why you're leaving
How to access YouTube Studio beta
Switch between Beta and Classic
We know you can't do everything yet in the new YouTube Studio. To go back to the old version of Creator Studio, click the Creator Studio Classic in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Whenever you want to go to YouTube Studio, click the blue YouTube Studio beta in the Creator Studio menu to go to studio.youtube.com.
You can also have YouTube Studio open as your default experience, instead of Creator Studio Classic. Go to Set as default or Settings in the left hand menu in YouTube Studio. You can also switch back here.