The YouTube Partner Programme lets creators monetise their content on YouTube. Creators can share revenue from advertisements on their videos. Creators can also share revenue from YouTube Premium subscribers watching their content. You can apply to join the YouTube Partner Programme from your account in Creator Studio.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio
- Go to the Monetisation menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- In your channel monetisation overview, go to YouTube Partner Programme options.
- To see your revenue share, choose 'See agreements' and select View agreement next to YouTube Partner Programme Terms.
Once you've associated an AdSense account with your account, you can be paid when:
- Your earnings reach your local payment threshold, and
- There are no holds on your account, and
- Monetisation is not suspended for your channel, and
- You're in compliance with YouTube monetisation policies
Finalised earnings are not transferred to AdSense until about halfway through the following month. For example, earnings accrued in June will be transferred to AdSense in mid-July.
Finalised YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 10th and 14th of the month. The earnings are paid out that month as long as your total balance has reached the payment threshold and you have no payment holds.
For example, if you're in the United States and your balance exceeds $100 at the end of June, you'll get a payment in July.
More info about specific payments can be found in the AdSense Help Centre.