Set up your channel and videos for monetization
Being a YouTube partner lets you to monetize videos on your channel and earn money from the revenue. Before you get started, check to see if your channel is eligible and learn how to opt in. Then, learn how to enable elibigle videos to earn money.
Enable your channel for monetization
To check your channel's eligibility and opt in for monetization:
- In your account's settings, go to the monetization tab.
- Click Enable My Account. You'll only see this option if your account is in good standing and hasn't been disabled for monetization.
- Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
If your account isn't eligible for monetization, you'll see a different message. You can learn more about why monetization might have been disabled and what you can do.
Monetize your videos
After you've opted your channel in for monetization, you can enable eligible videos to earn money from relevant ads.
- Make sure your video meets the video monetization criteria.
- Follow these steps to enable ads on the video you want to monetize. If you have more than one video you want to monetize, follow these steps to monetize multiple videos at once.
- In order to begin receiving the revenue, follow these steps to associate your YouTube and AdSense accounts.