The YouTube Partner Program lets creators monetize their content on YouTube. Creators can share revenue from advertisements on their videos. Creators can also share revenue from YouTube Premium subscribers watching their content. You can apply to join the YouTube Partner Program from your account in YouTube Studio.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio
- Go to the Monetization Menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- In your Channel monetization overview, go to YouTube Partner Program Options.
- To see your revenue share, choose "See agreements" and select View agreement next to YouTube Partner Program Terms.
- Your earnings reach your local payment threshold, and
- There are no holds on your account, and
- Monetization is not suspended for your channel, and
- You're in compliance with YouTube monetization policies
Finalized earnings are not transferred to AdSense until about halfway through the following month. For example, earnings accrued in June will be transferred to AdSense in mid-July.
Finalized YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 7th and 10th of the month. The earnings are paid out that month as long as your total balance has reached the payment threshold and if you have no payment holds.
For example, if you’re in the United States and your balance exceeds $100 at the end of June, you'll get a payment in July.
More info about specific payments can be found in the AdSense Help Center.