The YouTube Partner Program lets creators monetize their content on YouTube. Creators can share revenue from advertisements served on their videos and from YouTube Premium subscribers watching their content. You can apply to join the YouTube Partner Program from your account in Creator Studio.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- Go to the Monetization menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- In your Channel monetization overview, go to YouTube Partner Program Options.
- Choose "See agreements" and select View agreement next to YouTube Partner Program Terms to see your ad revenue share.
Once you’ve associated an AdSense account with your Google account, you can be paid when:
- Your earnings reach your local payment threshold, and
- There are no holds on your account, and
- Monetization is not suspended for your channel, and
- You're in compliance with YouTube monetization policies
Finalized earnings are not transferred to AdSense until about halfway through the following month (i.e. earnings accrued in June will be transferred to AdSense in mid-July).
Finalized YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 10th and 14th of the month and paid out that month if your total balance has reached the payment threshold and if you have no payment holds.
For example, if you’re located in the United States and your balance exceeds $100 at the end of June, we'll send you a payment in July.
More information about specific payments can be found in the AdSense Help Center.