Channel features for YouTube creators
Use YouTube's channel features to customize your channel and support your brand. These features are available to all creators who have verified accounts.
To see what features you'e currently eligible for, go to your account features page.
- Monetization: If you meet the monetization criteria, you can enable monetization to earn money from ads on videos.
- Longer videos: When your account is verified, you can upload videos longer than the 15-minute limit.
- Link to external sites: Use annotations in videos to link to external sites.
- Custom thumbnails: Upload a custom thumbnail for your video.
- Content ID appeals: If your account is older than 30 days, you can appeal rejected Content ID disputes.
- Unlisted and private videos: Make your videos unlisted and share your private videos.
- Live events: Learn how to create a live streaming event.
- Series playlists: Customize your channel's layout with branded banners and channel trailers.
- Hangouts on Air: You can create a live Hangout On Air event.
- Video editor: Edit your videos' content using the YouTube Video Editor.