Channel features for YouTube creators
Use YouTube's channel features to customize your channel and support your brand. These features are available to all creators who have verified accounts.
To see what features you're currently eligible for, go to your account features page.
- Monetization: If you meet the monetization criteria, you can enable monetization to earn money from ads on videos.
- Longer videos: When your account is verified, you can upload videos longer than the 15-minute limit.
- Link to external sites: Use cards and end screens in videos to link to approved merch and crowdfunding sites.
- Custom thumbnails: Upload a custom thumbnail for your video.
- Content ID appeals: Appeal rejected Content ID disputes.
- Unlisted and private videos: Make your videos unlisted and share your private videos.
- Live events: Learn how to create a live streaming event.
- Series playlists: Group videos into series playlists to help viewers discover them.
- Customize channel layout: Customize your channel's layout with branded banners and channel trailers.
- Hangouts on Air: You can create a live Hangout On Air event.