Refunds for Google Voice credit
Purchases made more than six months ago cannot be refunded.
You can request a refund of your entire remaining balance or request a credit for a particular international call.
- Sign in to your Google Voice account using the email and password associated with the account.
- Visit our credit request start page.
- Review the list of eligible calls for a credit. Only recent international calls under a certain time duration will be eligible for a credit.
- Click the Refund button next to your calling credit or click Refund entire balance.
The following items are not eligible for a refund:
- The $10 fee to change your Google Voice number.
- The $20 fee to transfer your number to Google Voice.
- The $3 fee to transfer your number out of Google Voice. But if you had previously transferred the number in and are now transferring your number out of Voice, the $3 fee is waived.
- Purchases made more than six months ago.
If you're having issues making or receiving calls, see the Google Voice Help Center.
If you’re still having issues with your refund request, contact Google Payments.
Megan is a Google Voice expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.