Refunds for Google Voice credit
Purchases made more than a year ago cannot be refunded.
You can request a refund of your entire remaining balance or request a credit for a particular international call.
- Sign in to your Google Voice account using the email and password associated with the account.
- Visit our credit request start page.
- Review the list of eligible calls for a credit. Only recent international calls under a certain time duration will be eligible for a credit.
- Click the Refund button next to your calling credit or click Refund entire balance.
The following items are not eligible for a refund:
- The $10 fee to change your Google Voice number.
- The $20 fee to transfer your number to Google Voice.
- The $3 fee to transfer your number out of Google Voice. But if you had previously transferred the number in and are now transferring your number out of Voice, the $3 fee is waived.
- Purchases over a year old.
If you're having issues making or receiving calls, see the Google Voice Help Center.
If you’re still having issues with your refund request, contact Google Payments.
Megan is a Google Voice expert and the author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.