You can edit or remove a debit card, a credit card, or bank account info stored in Google Pay.
You can’t edit or remove your Google Pay balance.
How to change a payment method
Note: If you're removing a payment method that's used for a subscription to a Google service, you might be prompted to add a new payment method. You can also cancel a subscription.
- Go to pay.google.com.
- At the top, click Payment methods.
- Next to a card or bank account, click Edit or Remove.
- If you can't find "Edit," remove the payment method, then add it again.
- For bank accounts, you can only edit the name or address. To update other info, remove the bank account, then follow the steps to add a new bank account.
- If you remove a card you used with Google Pay in stores, you also need to remove it from your phone. Choose your phone type above, then follow the steps to remove a payment method.