Set a conversion goal in a campaign
Apply, change, or remove a campaign's conversion goal
- Navigate to a Google Ads or Microsoft Advertising campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
- Under the name of the campaign, click the campaign settings icon .
- If necessary, in the Bid strategy section, click the arrow ▼ to display the list, and select Manual bidding.
- Under Campaign goal, click the arrow ▼ to display the list of goals.
- Do any of the following:
- To apply a conversion goal, select a goal. Optional. View a conversion goal's column settings.
- To change the campaign's conversion goal, select a different goal.
- To create a new conversion goal, click Create new conversion goal, and then complete the steps.
- To remove a goal from the campaign, click No conversion goal.
- Click Save.
- Optional. If you apply or change the campaign goal, select settings that the conversion goal will optimize for the selected campaign.
- Click Save to close the campaign settings.