About the left navigation panel
After you navigate to an advertiser or lower (such as a label, engine account, campaign, and so on), a navigation panel appears in the left side of the Search Ads 360 UI. If you don't see the left navigation panel, unhide it.
The first three items in the left navigation panel—All accounts, Labels, and Bid strategies—determine the options that are available in the account navigation bar at the top of the screen. If you select:
- All accounts, you can use the account navigation bar to access an engine account, campaign, or ad group.
- Labels, you can use the account navigation bar to access a label.
- Bid strategies, you can use the account navigation bar to access a bid strategy.
The remaining items in the left pane navigate to settings, rules, and other advertiser-level services.
If you want more room in the UI, click the button to hide the left navigation panel. Click the button to re-display it.
Unhide the left navigation panel
If you don't see the left navigation panel:
- Hover over (the toggle button) that appears just below the account navigation bar.
- Click (the toggle button) that appears in the upper left corner.
The left navigation panel reappears.