The new Search Ads 360 is a significant update designed to make it easier to manage campaigns across multiple advertising platforms. Some highlights:
- Updated look and feel to make it easier to navigate the product.
- New enterprise tools to improve reporting, billing, and optimization.
- Support for more search engine features and campaign types.
We're adding features and updating the Help Center often, and we'd love to hear your feedback.
Upgrading to the new Search Ads 360
By mid-2023, you'll be able to upgrade most of your daily workflows to the new Search Ads 360. In the meantime, you can access both the previous and the new Search Ads 360. Learn about changed terminology, how to complete common tasks in the new Search Ads 360, and how to keep your account in sync with the previous Search Ads 360.
What to try first
When you sign in to the new Search Ads 360, you can explore the following workflows:
Navigate your account
- Recent accounts: The account dropdown menu shows the last 5 accounts you visited. In the previous Search Ads 360, you had to "star" your favorite accounts to save them for later.
- Account hierarchy: The navigation menu at the top of the page shows where you are in the account at all times. The manager account, sub-manager account, and client account (together making up the account hierarchy) appear in the breadcrumbs.
- Tools and settings: This button groups a series of tabs: (Billing, Shared Library, Bulk Actions, Measurement, and Setup). Features such as rules, conversion settings, custom dimensions, and access management can be found here.
Find more details in Navigate the new Search Ads 360 interface.
Run a report
- Click the reports icon to create and manage reports.
- Executive reports won’t be migrated from the previous Search Ads 360 and must be re-created using Report Editor or Looker Studio.
- The functionality of the Dimensions tab and Labels view are now found in Report Editor.
- You can now export tables and reports to Google Sheets.
Learn more about reporting differences in the new Search Ads 360.
Complete tasks in bulk
- You can now perform tasks, such as applying labels or running rules, from a manager account. Complete tasks at a higher account level to and avoid the need to repeat them.
- On the Campaigns page, check the boxes for campaigns you want to edit. Click Edit to change and apply settings for multiple campaigns at once.
- To upload a sheet of bulk changes, click the tools and settings icon , then select Uploads under "Bulk Actions". On the Uploads page, click the plus button to upload a sheet of bulk changes. You can use a Google Sheet as the source for your bulk edits.
To learn about what's new and what's changed in the new Search Ads 360, visit the Experience hub – your central location for product updates and your upgrade progress, available when you're viewing a sub-manager account.