Select your account (view account hierarchy)
The navigation bar (1) allows you to navigate within the Search Ads 360 account hierarchy. Use the navigation bar to search for or select an item that you want to view.
In the navigation bar, the breadcrumb (2) highlights the item you're currently viewing. See the details of the breadcrumb to find where you currently are within the account hierarchy.
Manager accounts (previously Agency) and sub-manager accounts (previously Advertiser) are not associated with a product icon.
Client accounts (previously engine accounts) are always preceded by a product icon:
- Google Ads client account
- Microsoft Advertising client account
- Yahoo! Japan client account
- Baidu client account
On the Overview page you can see a comprehensive picture of your performance data at a glance. Here is where you can investigate key metrics at every level. Open the Summary and Insight cards to analyze significant performance changes.
- See general performance during a specific period of time on the Summary card.
- See general performance data that may fall outside of a specific period of time on the Insight card.
The Experience hub keeps you up to date on what's next and all the latest enhancements.
- What's new: Find details about new or upcoming updates.
- What's changed: Learn how to navigate to updated features.
- What's available: See the status of the new features available for your account.
Use the page menu (2) to jump to performance summary cards (for example, the Overview page). You can also access tables (for example, Campaigns or Ad groups) available at your current account level.
Once you make a selection in the navigation bar, you'll see its performance data.
You can click the arrow (3) or account menu icon (4) to expand the campaigns panel (5).
- The campaigns panel appears if you select a client account, and it shows all the campaigns in the selected account.
- By default, you can choose from enabled and paused campaigns. To see removed campaigns, click the 3-dot icon .
- You can click the arrow or account menu icon again to collapse the campaigns panel.
To create something new, click the plus button (8).
View the results of a search, filter metrics or create a report to download.
The table also includes important details about the selected item, like directly or indirectly linked manager or sub - manager accounts.
The table (9) shows the performance data for the item you selected in the page menu or campaigns panel.
- Click a link (10) in the table to see details about that component.
- Click Add filter (11) to reduce the data in the table to what you really care about.
- Click an item in the table toolbar (12) to do one of the following:
- Search : Search the table.
- Layers: See the currency of each client account.
- Segment : Split your data into rows and isolate exactly what you want to see.
- Saved views : Create your own custom views and save them so you can easily return later.
- Columns : Add or remove columns from the table.
- Reports: Run a report by an attribute to analyze and better understand your data.
- Download : Download the table to various formats or a web query.
- Expand : Expand the table so it takes up most of the page and hides the top bar.
- Three dot : Create automated rules or bulk upload edits.
- Arrow up : Hide the chart and show only the table.
The chart (13) provides a visual representation of performance data. In the chart toolbar (14), you can:
- Change the metrics represented in the lines of the chart.
- Change the chart type to “Time series” or “Summary”.
- Expand the chart so it takes up most of the page.
Use the date range (15) selector to select a date range or compare data from two time periods.
Access your Search Ads 360 tools to track or make changes to your account.
Click an item in the main toolbar (16) to do one of the following:
- Reports : See a list of your saved reports.
- Tools and settings : See shared library options, conversion data details and perform bulk actions.
- Sync : Search Ads 360 syncs automatically with Google Ads accounts, so the sync icon only appears for other advertising platforms.
- Refresh : Refresh the data on the screen.
- Help : Learn more about how to use the new Search Ads 360 experience.
- Notifications : Read messages you have received about your account.
- Switch products : Switch to a different Google Marketing Platform product.