Publish to DoubleClick Studio
If you have a DoubleClick Studio account, there are two ways that you can publish your creatives:
- Publish locally, then upload the .zip file to DoubleClick through the Studio interface.
- Publish your creatives directly to DoubleClick Studio. Click the arrow on the Publish button in the view bar at the top of the window, then select DoubleClick Studio. Google Web Designer adds the appropriate enabler code, and lets you specify the account, advertiser, and campaign that you want to publish the ad to.
- You must have a DoubleClick Studio account.
- The ad environment must be set to DoubleClick.
Publishing to DoubleClick Studio for the first time?
The first time that you publish to DoubleClick Studio, you will be prompted to sign in to your Google Account.
- Enter the email address for the account you want to use, then click Next.
- On the next page, enter your password, then click Next.
- On the next page, click Allow to let Google Web Designer:
- View and manage creatives and campaigns for DoubleClick Studio
- View profiles for Rich Media dynamic creatives
Publishing to DoubleClick Studio
In the publish dialog:
- Enter the account name for the ad that you're uploading.
- Enter the name of the advertiser. You can choose an existing advertiser, or you can create a new one.
- Enter the campaign name for the ad that you're uploading. You can choose an existing campaign, or if you enter a new name you can create a new one.
- Select or deselect publishing options:
- Polite Loading - Delays the loading of creative assets until the hosting page finishes its initial load.
- Groups Unpacking - Unpacks groups so they don't have to be unpacked during runtime when the creative is loaded.
- Add Border - Lets you add a border and pick a border color for the ad.
- Select which CSS prefixes you want to include in the file. By default, all are selected to provide the widest range of browser compatibility.
- Click Publish.
Publishing responsive ads
When publishing an ad with responsive layout that you plan to use in several different size ad slots, you have two choices: publish the ad locally then upload the same .zip file through the DoubleClick Studio interface, or publish the ad directly (following the above steps) once for each size you want to use in DoubleClick.
Stop publishing to your DoubleClick Studio account
Once you publish a document to your DoubleClick Studio account, it will keep publishing directly to DoubleClick until you break the publishing association. You can do that by clicking the arrow next to the Publish button in the view bar at the top of the window, then clicking the link icon to break the publishing association.