If your organisation has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for nonprofit-specific G Suite offers:
- G Suite for Nonprofits (offered at no charge)
- G Suite Business for Nonprofits (USD $4/user/month)
- G Suite Enterprise for Nonprofits (USD $8/user/month)
Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organisation’s administrative account. Under 'G Suite for Nonprofits', click Get started. You will be asked whether your nonprofit currently uses G Suite.
If your organisation is not currently using G Suite and needs to sign up:
- You will be directed to start a 14-day free trial of G Suite for Nonprofits. For more information, see About your free G Suite trial.
- Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your G Suite domain.
- Click Activate
If your organisation is currently using G Suite or Google Workspace:
- You will be asked to share your domain so that we can check the edition of G Suite or Google Workspace that you are using.
- We will show you the G Suite offer for which your nonprofit domain is eligible.
- Click Activate.
Nonprofits currently paying for G Suite Business or Enterprise that have previously activated G Suite for Nonprofits can follow these steps.
- Fix a problem activating G Suite for Nonprofits
- Upgrade G Suite for Nonprofits edition
- Request a Google for Nonprofits account
- Can't access your organisation's Google for Nonprofits account