If your organisation has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for G Suite for Nonprofits. G Suite for Nonprofits is available at no charge. G Suite for Nonprofits has similar features to G Suite Basic with the addition of shared drives, and your organisation can have unlimited users.
After you activate G Suite for Nonprofits, you can upgrade to the Business or Enterprise edition to access additional features and administrator controls at a discounted price. See Upgrade G Suite for Nonprofits to Business or Enterprise edition.
To see if G Suite for Nonprofits is available in your country, see Nonprofit product offerings by country.
If you already have a G Suite account, skip steps 1 and 2.
- Go to the G Suite for Nonprofits sign-up page and complete the steps to create a G Suite account for your organisation.
You get a 14-day free trial with a G Suite account. For more information, see About your free G Suite trial.
- Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your G Suite domain.
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organisation’s Google for Nonprofits administrator email.
- Click G Suite for Nonprofits Get started.
- Follow the steps to submit your domain. Do not include www or http:// in the address (for example: domain.org)
We will review your request in 3 working days to make sure that your G Suite account is eligible for G Suite for Nonprofits.
If you purchased G Suite from a reseller
If you bought your G Suite services from a reseller, you can’t convert your account to G Suite for Nonprofits. To sign up for G Suite for Nonprofits, you will first need to transfer your account from your reseller directly to Google. See Transfer your account from a reseller.
Fix G Suite activation problems
If you receive notice that your trial period is over, it's likely that you haven't fully activated G Suite for Nonprofits.
To complete the process:
- Sign in to Google for Nonprofits.
- Click G Suite for Nonprofits Activate.
You can only upgrade G Suite Basic to G Suite for Nonprofits. To change your subscription to G Suite Basic, see the steps in Downgrade to G Suite Basic or Business edition.
After you've changed your subscription to G Suite Basic, re-activate G Suite for Nonprofits.