If your organisation has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for nonprofit-specific Google Workspace offers:
- Google Workspace for Nonprofits (offered at no charge)
- Business Standard (USD $3/user/month with nonprofit discount)
- Business Plus (USD $5.04/user/month with nonprofit discount)
- Enterprise editions (at 70%+ nonprofit discount)
Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organisation’s administrative account. Under 'Google Workspace for Nonprofits', click Get started. You will be asked whether your nonprofit currently uses Google Workspace.
If your organisation is not currently using Google Workspace and needs to sign up:
- You will be directed to start a 14-day free trial of Google Workspace for Nonprofits, where up to 10 users can explore the features of Google Workspace. For more information, see About your free Google Workspace trial.
- Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your domain for Google Workspace.
- Click Activate
If your organisation is currently using Google Workspace:
- You will be asked to share your domain so that we can check which edition of Google Workspace you are using.
- We will show you the Google Workspace offer(s) for which your nonprofit domain is eligible.
- Follow the steps and click Activate.
- Fix a problem activating Google Workspace for Nonprofits
- Upgrade your Google Workspace edition
- Request a Google for Nonprofits account
- Can't access your organisation's Google for Nonprofits account