G Suite for Non-profits
Google for Non-Profits members are eligible for the free Non-Profit Edition of G Suite. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Non-Profits account
Non-profit organisations that are not schools must be Google for Non-Profits members to qualify for the Non-Profit Edition of G Suite. If you don't have a Google for Non-Profits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
- A G Suite account
You will need to submit an existing G Suite account to receive the Non-Profit Edition upgrade.
- Sign in to your Google for Non-Profits account.
Be sure to sign in using your Google for Non-Profits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Non-Profits. It may be different than the account you use to access the product in which you're enrolling.
- Click the 'Sign up now' button.
- Click the 'Enrol' button beneath G Suite for Non-Profits.
- Confirm that you've signed up for G Suite and verified domain ownership.
If you don't already have a G Suite account, sign up for one here.
- Enter your G Suite domain name in the form field.
- Click 'Enrol'.
G Suite for Non-Profits upgrade requests are usually processed within 1-3 working days.