Activate G Suite for Nonprofits
If your organization has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for G Suite for Nonprofits. See the countries where G Suite for Nonprofits is available.
What you need
- A Google for Nonprofits account. Learn how to request a Google for Nonprofits account.
- A G Suite Basic account. Sign up for G Suite
- Your organization must verify that you own your domain.
Important: When you sign up for G Suite, you’ll receive a trial version. You must complete these steps to upgrade to G Suite for Nonprofits.
- Sign up for G Suite.
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organization’s administrative account.
- Click Activate products under your organization's name.
- Under "G Suite for Nonprofits," click Activate.
- Follow the steps.
Google will review your request in 3 business days to make sure your G Suite account is eligible to be upgraded to G Suite for Nonprofits.
G Suite for Nonprofits is available at no charge.
What you get
- G Suite for Nonprofits is similar to G Suite Basic. Learn what apps come with G Suite Basic.
- Your organization can have unlimited users.
Fix G Suite activation problems
You must link your G Suite account into your Google for Nonprofits account. To link your G Suite account, log into your Google for Nonprofits account and link your G Suite domain by following the steps listed above.
You can't activate G Suite for Nonprofits because your domain is suspended. Learn how to fix suspended G Suite accounts.
You can only upgrade G Suite Basic to G Suite for Nonprofits. To change your subscription to G Suite Basic:
- Sign in to your organization’s G Suite Admin console.
- Click Billing.
- Change your subscription to G Suite Basic.
After you've changed your subscription G Suite Basic, re-activate G Suite for Nonprofits.