Google Apps for Nonprofits
Google for Nonprofits members are eligible for the free Nonprofit Edition of Google Apps. See below for how to get started.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Nonprofits account
Nonprofit organizations that are not schools must be Google for Nonprofits members to qualify for the Nonprofit Edition of Google Apps. If you don't have a Google for Nonprofits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
- A Google Apps account
You will need to submit an existing Google Apps account to receive the Nonprofit Edition upgrade.
- Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Nonprofits. It may be different than the account you use to access the product in which you're enrolling.
- Click the 'Sign up now' button.
- Click the 'Enroll' button beneath Google Apps for Nonprofits.
- Confirm that you've signed up for Google Apps and verified domain ownership.
If you don't already have a Google Apps account, sign up for one here.
- Enter your Google Apps domain name in the form field.
- Click 'Enroll'.
Google Apps for Nonprofits upgrade requests are usually processed within 1-3 business days.