Activate G Suite for Nonprofits
If your organization has a Google for Nonprofits account, you’re eligible for G Suite for Nonprofits. G Suite for Nonprofits is available at no charge. G Suite for Nonprofits has similar features to G Suite Basic with the addition of shared drives and your organization can have unlimited users.
To see if G Suite for Nonprofits is available in your country, see Nonprofit product offerings by country.
If you already have a G Suite account, skip steps 1 and 2.
- Go to the G Suite for Nonprofits sign-up page and complete the steps to create a G Suite account for your organization.
You get a 14-day free trial with a G Suite account. For more information, see About your free G Suite trial.
- Verify that you own your domain. For details, see Verify your G Suite domain.
- Go to Google for Nonprofits and sign in with your organization’s Google for Nonprofits administrator email.
- Click G Suite for Nonprofits Get started.
- Follow the steps to submit your domain. Do not include www or http:// in the address (for example: domain.org)
We will review your request in 3 business days to make sure your G Suite account is eligible for G Suite for Nonprofits.
If your domain belongs to a reseller
If the domain for your G Suite account is owned by a reseller, we can't upgrade the account to G Suite for Nonprofits. To evaluate your options, contact your reseller.
Fix G Suite activation problems
If you receive notice that your trial period is over, it's likely that you haven't fully activated G Suite for Nonprofits.
To complete the process:
- Sign in to Google for Nonprofits.
- Click G Suite for Nonprofits Activate.
You can only upgrade G Suite Basic to G Suite for Nonprofits. To change your subscription to G Suite Basic:
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
- Change your subscription to G Suite Basic.
After you've changed your subscription to G Suite Basic, re-activate G Suite for Nonprofits.