Enroll in G Suite for Nonprofits
As part of Google for Nonprofits, organizations are eligible for the nonprofit edition of G Suite at no charge. The nonprofit edition has a similar feature set to G Suite Basic.
What you'll need:
- A Google for Nonprofits account
Organizations in countries where Google for Nonprofits is available must be enrolled in Google for Nonprofits to qualify for G Suite for Nonprofits. See the countries where G Suite is available. If you don't have a Google for Nonprofits account yet, sign up for one before proceeding.
- A G Suite account
You will need to submit an existing G Suite account to receive the Nonprofit Edition upgrade. Before completing G Suite enrollment, you must verify that you own your domain.
When you're ready to proceed, follow these steps to sign up for G Suite for Nonprofits.
1. Sign in to your Google for Nonprofits account.
Make sure to sign in using your Google for Nonprofits administrator account. This is the account that you used when you applied for Google for Nonprofits.
2. Click the 'Sign up now' button.
3. Click the 'Enroll' button beneath the G Suite for Nonprofits product on the 'Enrollments' page in your account.
4. Sign up for G Suite, if you haven't already.
6. Return to the Google for Nonprofits 'Enrollments' page and enter your G Suite domain in the form field and complete the application.
7. Click 'Enroll'.
Thank you for applying! Our team will review your account and be in touch with next steps via email within 1-3 days.