You've submitted products in a category that we suspect should have Global Trade Identification Numbers (GTINs), but you haven’t provided the unique product identifiers that are normally required for that category. You must supply the
gtin attribute for all products in categories for which GTINs have been published.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View samples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Submit GTIN values that are valid for your products
Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
“Issue title” = Limited performance missing value [gtin]
Check that you’ve submitted correct product data for those products (using the ID), and make sure each product is using an accurate GTIN.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.