The local inventory ads feature allows you to showcase your products and shop information to nearby shoppers searching with Google. When shoppers click an ad that shows your local product they arrive on your local hop front, a Google-hosted page for your shop or your omnichannel landing page if your website meets the necessary requirements. Shoppers use the local shop front to view in-store inventory, see shop opening hours, get directions to your shops and more.
- Promote your in-store inventory: Let local shoppers know that your shop has the products that they're looking for, at the moment they search on Google.
- Bring your local shop online: Use the Google-hosted local shop front or your own website with the merchant-hosted local shop front feature as a robust, digital local shop-front experience.
- Highlight your shop's collection options directly on your local inventory ads
- Use the collect today feature to showcase which of your products can be reserved or bought online and collected in store within the same day or the next day.
- Use the collect later for local inventory ads feature to advertise products which are currently not available in your shops but that can be collected in store within a specific SLA.
- Use collect later for Shopping ads in conjunction with Shopping ads without being required to provide full inventory information. Advertise your Shopping ads products that can be collected in store within a specific SLA.
- Measure performance: Monitor the impact that your digital ads have on online and in-store performance goals.
We're currently working with retailers who have bricks-and-mortar shops in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US.