Multiple destinations for your products
Once uploaded to Google Merchant Center, your product data can be used in a number of destinations. Destinations are used in Merchant Center to allow you to determine which Google products can use the items in your data feed.
- Shopping - your products will be eligible for Shopping ads on the Google Shopping property, such as google.com/shopping, and a country-specific homepage, such as google.com.
Removing a feed from a particular destination
If you'd like to exclude your feed from a particular destination after configuring your account:
- In the Feeds section of the Products page, click the name of the feed you wish to update.
- On the page that loads, click the Settings tab and click the EDIT button at the bottom of the page.
- Deselect any destinations that you'd like to exclude in the “Which Google products can use the feed” section.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Removing an item from a particular destination
If you'd like to exclude an item from a particular destination after configuring your account, you can use the excluded destination attribute to hide it on an item level. See the feed specification for more information on this attribute.
View the status of feeds and items for different destinations
To see the particular destination of a feed:
- Click on Settings from the Feeds section in your Merchant Center account.
- Select the feed name for the feed that you want to review.
- Click Edit.
Under this section, you will be able to view the programs for which your feed is enabled.
Note: Shopping is enabled by default in the settings for all data feeds. You may need to do additional configurations for additional destinations, as described above.
To see the particular destination of an item:
- Go to the List section of the Products page.
- You can see the destination status of each item in the item row. Please see the product status definitions article for more information.