Product Listing Ads
By linking your Google AdWords and Merchant Center accounts, you will be able to surface your products directly in your Product Listing Ads.
Learn more about Product Listing Ads in the AdWords Help Center.
Linking Your Google AdWords and Merchant Center accounts
In order to display Product Listing Ads, you'll have to link your Google AdWords and Google Merchant Center accounts. You can add multiple AdWords accounts to a single Google Merchant Center account. Please be sure to link accounts in both Merchant Center and AdWords to complete the process.Linking Accounts in Google Merchant Center
- In your Merchant Center account, click Settings, then AdWords.
- If you already have an AdWords account on the same Google Account you're using to access Merchant Center, you'll see a button to Link the account.
- If you would like to link a different AdWords account, click Link another account, enter your AdWords customer ID, and save.
After linking your Merchant Center account to your AdWords account, follow the instructions here to get started with Shopping campaigns for your Product Listing Ads.
If you're creating a new Merchant Center account, please be aware that you may only register one domain with the account. If you own different shops, you can request a multi-client account that will allow you to create multiple accounts under the same parent account.
For more information about linking your AdWords account from Merchant Center to create Shopping campaigns in Merchant Center, please visit our Getting Started Guide.
Attributes for Product Listing Ads
To include items from your Merchant Center account as Product Listing Ads, you must include the required attributes in your Merchant Center accounts for each product listing. Please visit our complete feed specifications page to review our full list of required and recommended attributes.
- If you are using a delimited format, you can use the attribute names in either English or the language of your target country.
- If you are using XML or API, you must use English attribute names shown within the brackets.